24 COVID-19 deaths in one day raise total to 863

384Views 25Comments Posted 11/07/2020

With  24 deaths in 24 hours  the Panama total of Covid-19 fatal victims  climbed to 863 and 1,040 new cases on Friday, July 10,  brought the total infected to date  43,257  of which 21,426 have “recovered” but many with long term effects.

There are currently  20,968 active cases  with 19,193 in home isolation and 656 in hotels.

Hospitalized patients total 1,119 with  160 in intensive care.

To date 158,669 tests  have been applied (46,262 positive and 112,407 negative). 3,064 tests were

performed this Friday, with a positivity rate of 34%.

Contagions are concentrated in the age ranges of 20 to 39 years (18,855), 40 to 59 years (13,695)

and 60 to 79 years (4,613).

That why I love you OBSERVER. Because you look like my grangfather but when you take offy you cloths. You look like little boy.

OBSERVER

Little boys cant get pregnant. That why I love them.

Ocu

My lord a teen pregnancy every 49 minutes do these cholas ever sleep?

Oh good grief. What a silly response from a silly person who doesn't even live here.

Tomcat

A teen getting pregnant in Panama every 49 minutes is newsworthy. Why homeless people don't die from the virus is because they eat garbage and their immune systems are strong as hell from surviving in filth. There you go observer mystery solved. I think Seaview nailed it with her reason why so many teens are getting knocked up, it's so Papi will give money.

Buried in all the bullshit ramblings of you numbnuts about teenage pregnancies, mhogan posted a link about the topic at hand, I watched it and have a question about why the homeless don't seem to be dying in droves, like you would think they would. Given that they are by and large older, less sanitary and live in crowded circumstances. I can't find any statistics on the matter. Just looking for answers, not bullshit rantings on teenagers. You got a problem with teenage girls getting pregnant....take it up with the catholic church...biggest obstacle sex education in the country.

Penelope

Teen pregnancies are the least of Panama's worries now! Hungry people are more dangerous and unpredictable. I could care less about this filthy topic of pregnant girls. Panama needs a solution to no jobs and hungry people.

Veraguas

I cant debate on the subject of the report so I'll just go off topic and talk about something totally different to make a point. By the way, me and Jbbrown are the same person if you couldn't guess already

Boquete Kid

I like the Tica girls. They are thin and have good hygiene. I guess Pura Vida includes the intimate parts. There are plenty of Pana girls here with tattoos so that generalization doesn't hold. Plenty of teen girls here also. None are mine so I could care less.

Volunteer

Say what you want about these little cholitas bit I would take one of them over the leftist whores in the USA. Covered in tattoos, fat and vagina much worse than these girls here. That vaginal cream was created for these libby sluts. The reason the teen birth rate is lower in USA is because they liberal girls get the baby pulled out at planned parenthood. As was written here some time ago all these liberal vaginas have human corpses pulled through them. No thanks! The cholitas are cleaner than the snowflakes in USA

Seaview

Many of these teens want to get pregnant especially if it's an older man. They hope he will support her and the baby. Both of our housekeepers daughters got pregnant by guys visiting from the city. The both got about $100 a month from the fathers. Now this might not sound like much but $200 a month in Cambutal is good income for the family. If both teen girls manage to do it again then $400 additional every month for the family. These girls aren't victims they know exactly what they are doing!

Sinbad

Expats move here and then want to change things. Come here and retire, live but keep your nose out of the local culture. If the teen pregnancy rate is sky high so be it, not your concern! You can't change the culture here but you can piss off the locals by pointing out what they already know. Live, enjoy and keep your nose out of local issues and you will be fine here!

RippyVanWinkle

Panama's infection rate number are seriously flawed! To get a real sense of the infection rate numbers - Panama will need to implement free public testing sites like the US. Panama and most other countries do not have free public testing sites at: 1) local pharmacies, 2) Clinics and hospitals, or 3) Drive-thru testing sites at business strip shopping centers. If free C-19 testings is implemented nationwide - you will see Panama's numbers SKYROCKET! This will never happen because the government would simply freak out.

mhogan...I watched the video and it raised a very interesting question I can't find any statistics on. Why haven't the homeless died in droves??? Mostly older, unsanitary conditions and lived in cramped quarters. Doesn't make sense.

Veraguas

After 5 months this whole virus has become a bore! I think people posting under someone else's moniker just shows how they can't debate on the facts. a teen impregnated every 49 minutes is much more important an issue than the whole virus hoax! I think every baby should be tested to see if any family member is the father. The teen girls should be made to finger the perp who impregnated them and then long prison sentences applied. This problem will only increase with the new economic implosion that is underway. Poor teens having babies just creates more poverty and the cycle continues. i could care less if the Martinelli or Varela families go to jail, but this teen pregnancy problem affects us all.

Jbbrown

Can someone post some evidence to these teen pregnancies numbers?

Jbbrown

It was my fault, if I cant find anything negative in the report in just post something related or unrelated which is negative. I need to get out more, but I cant due to government lockdown.

Mhogan

How did we drift from COVID to nasty girl diseases? Coming back to reality, encourage you to copy/paste in browser this YouTube link—this guy makes sense out of what’s really happening. Be prepared for mind expansion: https://youtu.be/cLSNey6gbQg

Taiwan, a country population of 24 million. Only 449 confirmed cases and 7 recorded deaths. NO LOCK DOWN!! Just rapid response, transparent government and constant communication with the people. https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/10/opinions/taiwan-covid-19-lesson-united-states-chen/index.html

Coiba

These brown meat Cholitas are abundant and they have learned to use their bodies for financial gain. It's sad I know but it's a fact of life here. These girls are seething with disease! Below the waist is a cornucopia of festering diseases percolating in this sweltering heat. I don't know how anyone would even consider sex with one here. YUCK!!!

Tomcat

A teen impregnated every 49 minutes is a national disgrace! Sorry Punta Arenas but I don't even want to know how many teens are violated to achieve those numbers! Panama is so trashy, leaving was the best decision we could have made!

Punta Arenas

well if the teen pregnancy rate in Panama is one teen every 49 minutes that does not show how many underage girls are actually having sex. What is the teen mounting rate to achieve a pregnancy every 49 minutes? 10 every minute? Someone who with more statistical knowledge might be better to answer that question.

Jbbrown

Sorry, I'm a very negative person. I have nothing good to say, just ignore me. You know this is the real me, look at the quality of this information, backed up with facts on facts.

Jbbrown

I see I that someone again is posting under my name. Luckily the regualr readers here can see the quality of my posts. Teen birth pregnancy rates still continue to out pace Covid deaths. Here's a snippet! "The fact that almost one-third of pregnancies throughout the country are teenage pregnancies suggests an immediate need for sexual education in Panama. Adding to the urgency, this March, La Prensa reported 1,952 teenage pregnancies in the first two months of the year" However, teen pregnancy rates in Panama reveal another reality. One of the national newspapers, La Prensa, has been reporting on teen pregnancy rates over the past couple of years. It reported that the Ministry of Health calculated one teenage pregnancy every 49 minutes.

Jbbrown

Not a great death toll overall, but still not in the top 20 worldwide which I guess is good news