COVID-19 – Calls for second UK lockdown as death toll surges

728Views 44Comments Posted 29/10/2020

AFP, London. - The United Kingdom recorded 310 deaths on Wednesday of people who tested positive for Covid-19. Its the second day in a row with more than 300 deaths, posing a serious challenge to Prime Minister Boris Johnson's strategy of only local restrictions.

Between October 16 and 25, 128 out of every 10,000 people in England were infected with coronavirus, up from 60 per 10,000 in the previous week, according to the study published by Imperial College London and Ipsos Mori.

The reproduction rate, or Rt number, rose to 1.6 nationally, which means that every 10 infected infect another 16 on average.

The prevalence is highest in the north of England, but infections are increasing in all age groups and in all regions, the study notes.

Johnson has so far rejected calls for a second national lockdown, similar to the one decreed in March, due to the devastating impact it would have on an economy already hard hit by the first.

The Sun newspaper The Sun says that scientists who advise the government are calling for stricter regulations and the opposition Labour Party is pressuring the executive to institute a general lockdown of two or three weeks to stop the spread of the virus.

The UK is the worst-hit country in Europe, with over 45,000 confirmed deaths from Covid-19.

Each of the four nations that comprise it has jurisdiction in matters of Health and decides its policies against the pandemic. Thus the more than three million inhabitants of Wales were confined by their regional government last Friday and until November 9.

Related Articles

Brian

READ WORD FOR WORD WHAT SOME OF THE MOST CONNECTED PEOPLE ARE WARNING PRESIDENT TRUMP ABOUT. This is happening family and friends, this is real. Even if you are blind, deaf, and stupid at some point even the most idiotic of the population will come to understand what his happening to humanity before our eyes. This was sent last week. Archbishop Vigano has sent an open letter to President Trump in which he stated plainly that this is a “global conspiracy against God and humanity.” This is another more recent email just sent in the PDF link below. You have a responsibility to spread this truth to your political leaders and challenge their obedience to their citizens they took an oath to. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Archbishop-to-Trump.pdf

Very interesting letter. While confident good will prevail over evil, there’s always something in the back of the mind of uncertainty. You might want to research Georgia Granite Stones. It is shrouded in mystery but the message carved in the stones appear to replace the 10 Commandments. It is very disconcerting, “guidestones to an Age of Reason”. Some of the 10 favor a utopian society but others are downright frightening, especially #1 (a la Bill Gates eugenics). You can learn more on Wikipedia — here is what is written on the stones: 1/Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. 2/Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity. 3/Unite humanity with a living new language. 4/Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason. 5/Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. 6/Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. 7/Avoid petty laws and useless officials. 8/Balance personal rights with social duties. 9/Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite. 10/Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Brian

Excellent! here is BitChute Link I try to avoid any links on Censor YouTube because most of what I sent out in the past have all been removed by CensorTube. https://www.bitchute.com/video/yyhxgYFZwc2f/ PRESIDENT OF GHANA EMOTIONALLY WARNS ABOUT THE PLAN (EN/NL)

Brian

MHogan I will include it in my Investigate Crimes Against Humanity & Genocide report. Also included your description I liked about masks. Here is an open letter we are not alone in this global fight and I believe history has proven too that those of on the side of light will win against this evil. Open Letter to President Donald Trump from the Carlo Maria Vigano, Archbishop of Ulpiana Mr. President, In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness. These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven. On the other hand, there are those who serve themselves, who do not hold any moral principles, who want to demolish the family and the nation, exploit workers to make themselves unduly wealthy, foment internal divisions and wars, and accumulate power and money: for them the fallacious illusion of temporal well-being will one day -- if they do not repent -- yield to the terrible fate that awaits them, far from God, in eternal damnation. In society, Mr. President, these two opposing realities co-exist as eternal enemies, just as God and Satan are eternal enemies. And it appears that the children of darkness -- whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days -- have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. They seem to be so certain of already having everything under control that they have laid aside that circumspection that until now had at least partially concealed their true intentions. The investigations already under way will reveal the true responsibility of those who managed the Covid emergency not only in the area of health care but also in politics, the economy, and the media. We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations. We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches. Although it may seem disconcerting, the opposing alignments I have described are also found in religious circles. There are faithful Shepherds who care for the flock of Christ, but there are also mercenary infidels who seek to scatter the flock and hand the sheep over to be devoured by ravenous wolves. It is not surprising that these mercenaries are allies of the children of darkness and hate the children of light: just as there is a deep state, there is also a deep church that betrays its duties and forswears its proper commitments before God. Thus the Invisible Enemy, whom good rulers fight against in public affairs, is also fought against by good shepherds in the ecclesiastical sphere. It is a spiritual battle, which I spoke about in my recent Appeal which was published on May 8. For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship. Your participation in the March for Life, and more recently your proclamation of the month of April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, are actions that confirm which side you wish to fight on. And I dare to believe that both of us are on the same side in this battle, albeit with different weapons. For this reason, I believe that the attack to which you were subjected after your visit to the National Shrine of Saint John Paul II is part of the orchestrated media narrative which seeks not to fight racism and bring social order, but to aggravate dispositions; not to bring justice, but to legitimize violence and crime; not to serve the truth, but to favor one political faction. And it is disconcerting that there are Bishops -- such as those whom I recently denounced -- who, by their words, prove that they are aligned on the opposing side. They are subservient to the deep state, to globalism, to aligned thought, to the New World Order which they invoke ever more frequently in the name of a universal brotherhood which has nothing Christian about it, but which evokes the Masonic ideals of those want to dominate the world by driving God out of the courts, out of schools, out of families, and perhaps even out of churches. The American people are mature and have now understood how much the mainstream media does not want to spread the truth but seeks to silence and distort it, spreading the lie that is useful for the purposes of their masters. However, it is important that the good -- who are the majority --wake up from their sluggishness and do not accept being deceived by a minority of dishonest people with unavowable purposes. It is necessary that the good, the children of light, come together and make their voices heard. What more effective way is there to do this, Mr. President, than by prayer, asking the Lord to protect you, the United States, and all of humanity from this enormous attack of the Enemy? Before the power of prayer, the deceptions of the children of darkness will collapse, their plots will be revealed, their betrayal will be shown, their frightening power will end in nothing, brought to light and exposed for what it is: an infernal deception. Mr. President, my prayer is constantly turned to the beloved American nation, where I had the privilege and honor of being sent by Pope Benedict XVI as Apostolic Nuncio. In this dramatic and decisive hour for all of humanity, I am praying for you and also for all those who are at your side in the government of the United States. I trust that the American people are united with me and you in prayer to Almighty God. United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity, I bless you and the First Lady, the beloved American nation, and all men and women of good will. + Carlo Maria Vigano Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

Brian, I watched the Bitchute video link on the Italian awhile back. May I suggest you watch, if you haven’t seen it already this YouTube. FYI, I verified it’s legitimacy with a missionary to Ghana. If you find it difficult to follow with his heavy Dutch accent, below the video is in English (and Dutch). This goes along with your discussion of the abuses of Bill Gates enterprises — a message from the heart of Uganda’s President: https://youtu.be/x6HrOqGHoAI

Brian

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wJE2X9eJ5z4P/ ITALIAN PARLIAMENT CALL FOR ARREST OF BILL GATES

Brian

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WfdgcXNAp7xV/ DR. RASHID BUTTAR - THE REAL BATTLE IS NOT THE VIRUS (HOW THE CV AGENDA IS ERODING OUR LIBERTIES) Dr. Rashid Buttar is an American doctor and author with over 30 years’ experience in the medical field. Dr. Buttar has been ranked in the ‘Top 50 Doctors in the US’ since 2003. Yet despite his experience, Dr. Rashid Buttar has been marked as “the most censored doctor in the world”, and has been subject to banning and shadow banning across social media platforms.

My scope is broader than you can imagine????? Holy shit. Are you Jesus reincarnated? You obviously have an over inflated sense of self that nobody else wants to confer on you. When are you going to realize that your bullshit is just that? You have your opinion and the rest of the world has theirs. Too bad you are in the minority.

Really? I have NEVER dismissed any link , let alone “dismissed them out of hand,” yours included. I open and read all links (some are duds (error msg) but that happens sometimes. The fact that I don’t comment means nothing. You have me mixed up with someone else ... you maybe? (Recall the saying: “when you point your finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointing back at you.). Just in one of your posts on the subject at hand: “ Good grief brian. cut/paste/cut/paste/cut/paste. 153news, bitchute etc.etc.etc..”. I admit Brian has a unique way of expressing himself but his comments are not without merit. Again, I read his posts too and open/access his links. Not everything needs a comment and I have my own positions on some links but I don’t need to cut anyone down because they consider a URL link pertinent; other issues are more my immediate concern. Lastly, I prefer to read a commenter’s remarks with back-up to substantiate what they write. You may not accept this but most of the links put in your and Brian’s posts, I already reference them regularly as part of my daily reading/watching. My scope is broader than you can imagine; I just regret I do not have 100% recall of everything I read.

Got to call you on your open mindedness hogan. I have posted many links to back up my opinion and you dismiss them out of hand. Open? Not really.

I will debate with almost anyone with the caveat that they debate truths and don’t revert to name-calling. I am quite willing to back up with legitimate studies but don’t plan to waste my time to copy/paste a link bc in most cases, many readers (trolls especially) don’t take the time to open the link to read it. They are only interested in trying to prove you wrong than to present a legitimate opposing view backed up with reliable research. Captain, God bless his heart, at least believes what he writes and I would hope a correction in information or additional data might advance his thinking to an alternative narrative. If all it is is an opinion, well everyone is entitled to that. But if you present what you believe as factual, you better be prepared to defend that “ fact” or be willing to look at other “facts” with an open mind. When that person is willing to do neither but reverts to name calling or victimhood as a defense, he is a troll. The problem with this whole Covid thing is that scientists can’t agree, doctors can’t agree, (there are too many “experts” vying for recognition), government health agencies and politicians are too involved with the lying WHO and CDC (both owned by a corrupt BigPharma), and a media which is too political. The media is so powerful because they have the power to shape the narrative and people believe the media to be the voice of truth (to filter out the truth from chaff and relay scientific research in terms a layman can understand) but as it happens, media bias and misinformation is repeated through social media sites (NRP, FB, Twitter) and because it is repeated so many times, the ignorant start to believe it is true. Meanwhile, real truths are censored by the same biased media and social media outlets. If a commentator expresses an opinion (I think, I believe), I’ll do my best in a polite way to change his opinion with what I know. On the other hand, if he states a falsehood without any willingness to provide supporting proofs and then resorts to name-calling, I think I have the right to call him out, even if the only way to hit home is by shaming. Trolls are useless. When it comes to collecting knowledge, and discarding most of the misinformation presented by commentators, politicians (no, they are not health experts), some medical doctors (who are not brave enough to step outside the dictates of their professional associations), and those vested in promoting their cause, I think I have a well-rounded knowledge of Covid-19 (what it is and what it isn’t) and vaccines (pros and cons). I didn’t come by this knowledge by listening to media (or social media) but rather researching for hours on end and verifying what statistics are presented with a full understanding of their non-reliability and looking for conformity in scientific reviews (taking the consensus whenever available). It has been hard work, especially deciphering scientific data, but the search for truth drives me forward. Therefore, unless you present counter-proofs, you can take to the bank if I state a fact on anything Covid but am always willing to entertain alternate legitimate data in case it’s new to me. Fair game to counter my opinion. So grow up, Casual and the trolls out there. Your sarcastic , poor me is as phoney as you are.

I apologize to hogan and brian. I bow to both of their obvious superior intellects. Forgive me for looking anywhere else but their posts and opinions concerning any and all topics of conversation. I therefore don't have to read or listen to anyone else to obtain the whole and complete truth about anything and everything. I will forever be in their debt for their pearls of wisdom. I will look forward to all of their posts from now on.

Brian

Is Lockdown abusive home imprisonment which impoverishes humanity from being able to provide for your family based on FRAUD? https://www.bitchute.com/video/uPsp0bjr85E/ MIND BLOWER! BEFORE HIS DEATH, PCR TEST INVENTOR BLEW THE "BIG SHAM" WIDE OPEN! https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=RY4UYYA3HSHS BORIS JOHNSON ADMITS 93% OF #COVID19 TESTS PRODUCE FALSE POSITIVES https://www.bitchute.com/video/iPQq6an5RxNd/ COVID-19 NOBEL PRIZE WINNER PCR TEST INVENTOR, KARY MULLIS EXPOSES MYTH OF AIDS/COVID-19

Talking about world wide flu season like your buddy brian. Got my facts plenty straight. Why is it that you are so sarcastic and egotistical in your comments? You must have a terrible sense of insecurity and make up for it with all your bluster.

Brian

the Flu season is regional across the world. Again where are all the 600,000 annual deaths...POOF they are gone! Coronavirus ate them LOL again only CovidIdiots can believe that each year year after year FLU deaths push those people to die who are weakened with co-morbidity or older but in 2020 POOF all the various strains of Flu just disappear. Casual Observer I hear crickets when I show you proof of payment to media and show you WHO own Flu reporting data....crickets LOL LOL it challenges the narrative programmed by the propagandist regime. Don't worry soon you will have to face the facts of the Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity too. 10's of millions every day across the planet are waking up. These crimes are extremely serious but I have faith in humanity and know there is a small group of extremely evil people that society will exact its retribution upon soon. There will not be a rock they will be able to hide under on the face of the earth soon. The difference this time is these drunk punch psychopaths genocidal nuts went after the world, historically they destroy a country then they can flee somewhere else. This time there is no place for them to flee for protection as 10's of millions uncover the truth every day across the planet they will wont their pound of flesh from these evil people and will get it in the future. There has been nothing like this in history because these power punch drunk psychopaths were so drunk in power they really thought we would all bow down to them and obey to their totalitarian communism. The world will hunt these criminals to the ends of the earth. Hundreds of millions will die from their actions, their plans and they must be held fully accountable. The people are just discovering what is really going on. It takes the average person a long time to figure out the truth but eventually they do and when they do watch out, the anger will be worse than anything we have ever seen in history and will be directed to hunt down these criminals responsible across the globe.

Casual, Panama is not getting into the Flu season. Our “summer” is just around the corner. We should be getting into the “common cold”season. “Every year, with the coming of rains in Central America, cases of influenza and other respiratory problems, bronchitis and pneumonia are increasing in the Panamanian population.” — note:”coming of rains”. Get your info straight, Casual. We have enough fake news, don’t need commentators to add to it.

Hey brian.....you do understand the the flu season is just now getting started don't you? Stay tuned.

hogan....not asking you to do anything for me. Just because my posts directly contradict yours doesn't make them incorrect. You are very intolerant and dismissive of anything that challenges you. You think you have the one and only absolute truth. Again...you have your opinion and back them up with your version of the truth and I have mine. I don't tout mine as indisputable truth.

Brian

Let me clarify for the CovidIdiots Flu Deaths and Flu reporting has VIRTUALLY GONE there are minor reporting here and there but as a general rule the FLU in 2020 has been eaten by the coronavirus LOL, at least that is what CovidIdiots believe. We know that many FLU virus are still circulating in 2020 across the world but global reporting of deaths from them does not fit the hysterical fear agenda to control people. So they just remove Flu, POOF in 2020 its gone and probably in 2021 as you have to keep the CovidIdiots controlled with fear to keep these crimes marching forward and have reason for human abuse happening across the world. CovidIdiots are so blinded so easily.

Casual, a su orden (just stop asking me to do research for you): UC Berkeley demographer finds undetected tuberculosis may have been real killer in 1918 flu epidemic 25 Oct 2000 https://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2000/10/25_flu.html#:~:text=Now%20a%20researcher%20in%20demography,of%20the%20mortality%20in%201918.&text=When%20they%20got%20the%20flu,with%20TB%20became%20especially%20severe. ... now, I suggest YOU follow up with researching incidence of tuberculosis in Latin America (incidence, undetected, and deaths and relate these stats to the closest available year to Covid-19. You may begin to understand where I’m coming from in this deceptive shell game that is before us

Brian

I do not source what is going from tv and newspapers because they all are owned by a handful of corporations. They are in on what is happening. Don't think so. Here is Kill Gates who is deeply involved in this paying one of the largest newspaper millions to shape the narrative the UK reads. CovidIdiots don't believe even the proof for the others who are not CovidIdiots go here https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database/Grants/2017/11/OPP1179441 The media are corrupted and NOT acting in the best interest of humanity across the world. They are being bought as this clearly documents. NOW lets address the fact that for the first time in the worlds history Flu deaths have disappeared across the entire planet in 2020. It is as if FLU just vanished magically, as if Coronavirus killed all FLU's in all HISTORY, Wow I know COVIDIDIOTS Believe that too as they are so obsessed with what the TV and Newspapers tell them. So CovidIdiots DO NOT GO to the WHO. The rest of you still have critical thinking I want you to look at the brand new report by the WHO (Which might get taken down, as you see they cannot have it both ways magically make all Flu's gone in reporting which has never happened in man kinds history and blame all deaths on Coronavirus at the same time, this data is damning and if the media actually did their job they would report this) magically all flu reporting and deaths are gone in 2020. You can see this represented in the reporting here https://www.who.int/influenza/surveillance_monitoring/updates/2020_10_26_surveillance_update_379.pdf?ua=1

hogan....please share a link supporting your statement that the 1918 Spanish flu deaths were later found to caused by TB. Can't find a thing to support that claim, but found these instead. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31035651/. And https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31035651/. Which suggests that TB was a co-morbidity and the flu finished them off.

Imagine if Covid-19 (a novel newly-mutated coronavirus—cold virus—that is deadly and spreading round the world for which we have no immunity) is really part of clever shell-game. It is now revealed that the flu has almost vanished (98% decline) in this COVID-19 year of pandemic. So, is Covid-19 really just the Flu? A virologist says there is no mistaking a flu virus for a cold (corona) virus — under a microscope a fragment of genetic material from each are demonstrably different. So, there is no confusion in the laboratory. Only outside the laboratory, where Covid is diagnosed, is where the shell game begins. (recall that besides somewhat similar clinical manifestations, a PCR pucks up both Flu and cold (corona) viruses without discrimination. Then, how about lung cancer? Cases of lung cancer also declined by 75%. Or was lung cancer just coded as COVID-19? Or, is Covid-29 actually TB? Both diseases exhibit similar symptoms. Both TB and COVID-19 are treated with the same medications (azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine). When TB data from 2020 is tabulated and reported next year, and if it is found there is a drastic decline in TB cases, that would be evidence TB cases may have been re-classified as COVID-19. AND DIRECTED TO CAPTAIN SINCE HE MADE MENTION OF THE 1918 PANDEMIC INCORRECTLY IMPLYING THAT THE MASSIVE DEATHS (need for “mass graves”) AS THE RESULT OF FLU PANDEMIC when the Spanish Flu of 1918 was later found to be TB, not caused by a virus. How about zinc deficiencies for symptomology aligned with Covid-19? Virtually all of the symptoms of COVID-19 are the same produced by zinc deficiency. So, as this shell game continues, under which shell is Covid? Which is the Seasonal Flu? Which is TB? Which is Lung Cancer? Add to this game: pneumonia, arsenic overload (I won’t even go into the 2013 study about viruses and arsenic and you might begin to believe COVID-19 is an enterovirus not a cold virus. In some cases enteroviruses induce serious breathing problems. Yes, this is a massive and complicated game of finding the right shell. But the game is made even more challenging when totally irrelevant causes of infections and deaths are thrown into the mix for economic/political/panic-inducing outcomes.

Wow...brian gets really pissed thinking he might be ignored! And again uses the 10 0's comment. What are you, 15? Went to the link you posted. Data was posted as of today. Wait 3 to 4 weeks and see if the death count goes up. It will. Maybe then your strident tirades will slow down a bit. Probably not. By the way, you sound like a real bad ass in front of your computer. You certainly talk the talk. Can you walk the walk? Doubt it.

Brian

Casual Observer & RPTY how about instead of spewing endless vomit regurgitated from the endless shit you consume from the propagandists. YOU ACTUALLY THINK IDIOTS! Are you capable of thinking or are you on to many drugs to have coherent thought? Go look at the link you dumb ass CovidIdiots! How about commenting on the actual casedemic NEW CASES vs the death on the link fools as I discussed in last post and ACTUALLY GIVE AN ANSWER INSTEAD OF SPEWING USELESS DRIBBLE FROM YOUR LACK OF PROPER MENTAL HEALTH? Instead of sounding like complete stupid idiots that cannot think and interpret data, answer. I am starting to think you are just on here to spread disinformation as you NEVER EVER comment on the science. The data in my lower post and link, now comment as you won't as you either are a disinformation agent, a F'n RETARD with low IQ or too stupid to understand the data displayed in the charts so you need to be spoon fed like a baby propaganda from the news CovidIdiots. You and the rest are biggest group of damn retards, now I know why they want to get rid of people like you. You are too damn stupid even when presented with black and white evidence science sourced globally by John Hopkins University. Your comments are worth less than a zero 10 digits to the right of a decimal. Until you actually can answer the last post you show yourself as a complete asses, incapable of any intelligence and you probably are useless drunks to as your posts show that. Explain the lack of corresponding deaths to the MASSIVE huge spike in new cases CovidIdiots that charts and data show. Do it for every country in lockdown again and THINK YOU STUPID USELESS FOOLS before you post again or you show us all what really useless sacks of fluid you are!

rpty

Don't read the news; don't listen to the news. Just read the EXPERT opinions offered on this comment page. They have the inside scoop from the experts, which they are more than anxious to share with us.

rpty

I agree. Best just to ignore brian and hogan. Always the same posts with the same message from the same sources.

There is always a lag between infections , hospital admissions and subsequent deaths. As now being reported hospitals in Europe are now filling up and patients are being ferried intra EU areas. Deaths have doubled in U.K. in a week. Not to mention the now 90,000 cases a day in US. All of this is a mirage in the eyes of Brian and he just posts lines and lines of garbage to deflect from the core issue of us being in the middle of a raging pandemic. It was just the same in 1918 by the way , they were digging mass graves then as well but still people insisted there was no issue and no need for masks. Of course then you didn’t get crazies like Brian insisting this was being played out so that nurses could eran more overtime and Bill Gates wasn’t around to vilify at that time. Brian will carry on like this until he himself is on a ventilator I’m afraid so we best get used to his rants and skip over them. Some days I really miss George and I never thought I would say that !

Brian

Casual Observer you did not use your mind for critical thinking but still are relying on what they feed you. Sadly until people stop this, the world will continue as they want. Go to the data and first review Sweden but I want you to do it for every country in lock down in Europe. With the MASSIVE CASEDEMIC EUROPE IS EXPERIENCING that FAR FAR EXCEEDS MARCH the deaths should equal and really FAR FAR above MARCH BASED ON THE RECORD MASSIVE NEW CASES DETECTED. But the data shows flat line death curve in fact its so flat under WHO definitions and scientific definitions it does not qualify for a pandemic. Here is Sweden to observe first and use your critical thinking now instead of being spoon fed by the propagandist the lies using faulty tests that are only 7% accurate and detect fragments in all of us that can go back decades from coronavirus colds. Do every country in the world you will see the same pattern repeat over and over which shows a normal spike that occurs when a virus enters a population then it flat lines. In a real pandemic you would not have a CASEDEMIC crisis (based on complete fraud) of spikes but a monster huge death rate, which if this is real would be registering across the world in every CASEDECMIC location but we do not see it in country after country, with close to 4 to 5 months of them screaming in media to create hysteria daily about all the new cases their should have been some major increase even close to March do you not think? Especially when you will see the CaseDemic fraud they are reporting to people is FAR FAR above any numbers every reported before therefor in any real pandemic we should correlating death following within 1 to 2 weeks, this CASEDEMIC has been going on for 4 to 5 months after deaths flat lined, they needed something to control the people with like you. I know its going to be hard for you to confront this data but this is John Hopkins hysterical data feed into this site. It is hard to believe something new when they have done such a good job choking you with absolute tyrannical fear https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/

Brian

As those that are at war with humanity they call you "useless eaters" but I call you CovidIdiots. What you all suffer from is the inability to be objective and are left being ruled from your ancient amygdalae which these criminals have easily activated in the masses which has caused all you CovidIdiots to suffer from cognitive dissonance. But I do not expect any of you CovidIdiots to understand any of what I just wrote, so go watch the videos as that is all you can handle at this point. Remember the people you don't understand refer to you as "useless eaters" hopefully your brain can connect what they would like to do to you when they feel that way about another human.

yarkaki

Brian and Hogan... are you two idiots Brits.... figures...can not think on your own...

Read this if you're open minded. Probably not. https://news.yahoo.com/sweden-posts-daily-covid-19-132308401.html. How about Sweden brian?

Brian

How is Sweden doing? Remember the global propagandist machine said they were killing their people and were wrong in their approach? Compare this to Europe/UK https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=ON41YRNMAR27 Which would you rather have lived in the last 9 months?

Brian

The TRUTH the people are starting to realize not shown on TV. London Has Fallen | Financial Collapse https://youtu.be/Dd2-VY6roL0

Good grief brian. cut/paste/cut/paste/cut/paste. 153news, bitchute etc.etc.etc.. Do you really believe your "hunt them down" nonsense or are you just another crackpot wanting to stir the pot of civil unrest? Don't you think enough violence and mayhem is present already? Just huntum down and hangum huh? As you sit comfortably behind your computer. Got a gun son? or just bullshit? You going to be on the front lines or find safety behind your anonymity?

Brian

LOL LOL LMAO LOL LOL compare the monster level of NEW CASES as to us for months that FAR FAR EXCEED March which in a normal pandemic should have resulted in massive spikes in deaths but instead you don't see deaths FAR FAR exceed march as you do with the fraud in the casedemic. Here is the widely published data. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/ Here is the same data for France https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/france/ Here is the same data for Italy that is now going to use its Army to kill protesters they threaten https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/ Now lets look at Sweden https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/ anybody with even half a wit to them with a low IQ could tell the data/charts show what is really happening. If this was real the deaths would have skyrocketed along with the CaseDemic! LOL LOL LOL LMAO LOL LOL the monsters time is up soon as 10's of millions uncover their crimes every day across the world.

Brian

LOL LOL LOL LMAO LOL LOL this whole fraud and crimes against humanity is quickly coming unglued for these nutjob psychopathic killer communists who hate the world, hate people in this world and want 95% of us dead. That is not conspiracy that is what they tell us if you listen and read what they believe and state on their sick websites, PDF's and video propaganda hidden inside their cult of climate change. You will own nothing and be happy! Is there latest propaganda spreading. I DO NOT THINK SO AND I DO NOT THINK PEOPLE WILL BUY INTO THIS BS. Millions protesting across the world. These small number of genocidal criminals better start heading for their bunkers because people are PISSED OFF! Across the world 50% to 60% of small and medium businesses destroyed and huge swaths of the population unemployed permanently as those jobs were destroyed by these monsters with 280 Million projected to die from starvation up from 250 Million just a little while ago, all caused by these killer criminals. There will be no rock they can hide under soon. Everybody will be hunting them down for what they done to humanity. 10's of millions every day are uncovering in spite of their complete blackout and propaganda program against humanity. https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=O3KY8SU11RGH As you listen to the WHO speak you will notice how they admit to silencing out those that oppose them in a very planed and systematic way to suppress others.

Brian

CDC comes out a month ago and says only 6% that was hidden and blocked. Now they come out and say Covid Deaths are not covid deaths! The criminals will be brought to justice. UK is being lockdown through fraudulent testing results, along with the rest of Europe. Don't believe me. Believe the prime minister of Engliand. https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=RY4UYYA3HSHS BORIS JOHNSON ADMITS 93% OF #COVID19 TESTS PRODUCE FALSE POSITIVES. England and the rest of the world is suffering from a casedemic created to cause hysterical fear in the population as people were no longer dying as doctors refused to wait until people could not breathe as was the WHO's recommendation which created the early spike in deaths. Now we see a massive spike in fake cases caused by a faulty test, where are the HUGE SPIKE IN DEATHS THE LAST 4 MONTHS ANYWHERE? Also in the last year did you realize the Flu completely disappeared and went into hiding and stopped killing people per all the death tables across the world? OOOPPS I guess they forgot some of us still have critical thinking. LOL LOL LOL LMAO LOL LOL this whole fraud and crimes against humanity is quickly coming unglued for these nutjob pyscopathic killer communists who hate the world, hate people in this world and want 95% of us dead. That is not conspiracy that is what they tell us if you listen and read what they believe. You will own nothing and be happy! Is there latest propaganda spreading. I DO NOT THINK SO AND I DO NOT THINK PEOPLE WILL BUY INTO THIS BS. Millions protesting across the world. These tine few criminals better start heading for their bunkers because people are PISSED OFF! Across the world 50% to 60% of small and medium businesses destroyed and huge swaths of the population unemployed permanently as those jobs were destroyed by these monsters with 280 Million projected to die from starvation up from 250 Million just a little while ago, all caused by these killer criminals. There will be no rock they can hide under soon. Everybody will be hunting them down for what they done to humanity. 10's of millions every day are uncovering in spite of their complete blackout and propaganda program against humanity. https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=O3KY8SU11RGH As you listen to the WHO speak you will notice how they admit to silencing out those that oppose them in a very planed and systematic way to suppress others.

Brian

The covid Scam is being exposed now by News. Doctors being paid to list deaths as covid! This is unraveling faster on these psychopath communists at the UN/WHO/WEF https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5K69MR9A8DAN

And I quote you :"All of these people making money from state enforcement of Covid laws are not going to kill the job by calling off the panic. Health officials and ancillary personnel require fatter budgets for administrative salaries, for endless test kits and for people to administer them." I'm conflating your arguments??? I think not.

Without having any knowledge of all the diseases which have/could be attributed to Covid erroneously, you also have a reading comprehension failure. But you are a waste of time correcting your misrepresentation of my comments or my detailing what could be alternative causes of infections/deaths. Troll on, Casual.

So, you would have us believe that the recent uptick in hospitalizations and deaths are made up? They faked the deaths of these people just to make more money? Oh, I forgot it's a "casedemic" and a "plandemic" and all the front line health care workers are money grubbers only concerned about keeping their jobs. Good grief!

The health care industry complex is at it again—a new resurgence of Covid-19– and together with the army of armchair generals it has spawned, the Church of Covid is bearing down on personal freedoms once again. The politicians are simply responding to what the self-proclaimed experts have said. The fact that these experts have been wrong at every turn is irrelevant. In the Age of Covid, expertise is not about factual accuracy or respect earned through hard research, it is having the right credentials, having the right friends in government, and a media to censor opposing views (even opposing scientific outcomes). As Rahm Emanuel said: “never let a good crises go to waste” and the rulers never want us to see an end-game to Covid-19. They want this to go on forever—nine months isn’t enough. It is a mystery cult for many, a jobs racket for others and a money maker for global capital. The Covidian cult realized they could inflict small miseries on people (like mask wearing, social distancing, constant hand washing, etc) and through their so-called sacrificing for the common good, it has morphed into the official government position as a way to force compliance. All of these people making money from state enforcement of Covid laws are not going to kill the job by calling off the panic. Health officials and ancillary personnel require fatter budgets for administrative salaries, for endless test kits and for people to administer them. For global capital and government dependent industries, Covid promises nothing but boom times. Small business has already been eliminated in most countries due to the lock downs but full recovery cannot be permitted. Those that have not been crushed are forced to comply with a thicket of rules. After all, we’re all in this together and regulations are just the price we must pay to be safe. And not to be overlooked, how is the government going to effect a mass Covid vaccination program if people are content with their lives, their health, and a recovering economy? No, we need to keep the crisis alive. Voila, a new wave of Covid! Just what the doctor ordered.