Twitter suspends Covid denier.. account

Patricia Navidad

716Views 9Comments Posted 11/01/2021

Twitter deactivated the account of Mexican actress Patricia Navidad after she was involved in multiple controversies for publishing misinformation such as that the coronavirus is cured with “infusions of guava and aspirin."

For months the actress has been a trend on multiple occasions not for her work  but for her comments questioning the existence of Covid -19 and the "plandemic", as she described it, in addition to her support for US president, Donald Trump.

In addition,  she claimed that the vaccines against the coronavirus that are already being administered in multiple countries around the world, including Mexico, are used to "hyper-monitor" the population.

The suspension of her account came after in his last publication he made reference to these alleged remedies to cure the coronavirus.

In the same message, she declared that Covid-19 is "the same flu that mutates every two years" and stated that she did not wear a mask as recommended to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. "The only thing I can tell you is that I take care of my immune system, I don't wear a face mask"

Hentireact

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless .Join On This website.....http://www.bizsalary.cf

sral

Sad the electronic Kool-Aid swilling trumpistas do not recognize that in a capitalist system a company like Twitter can say; no shoes no shirt no service. That ridiculous Mexican woman got bumped for violating Twitter´s rules. Gone. They should have cut off the orange bastard like 4 years ago. Think how many of his minions died of Covid-45 because he said its just the flu and ´cides, ¨it will go away in April (last April) like a miracle.¨ Wake up dupes! Save your sorry selves.

Wonder the genesis of Biden’s “Dark Winter”? https://youtu.be/obNiPVWzkTI

This is the genesis of Biden’s “Dark Winter”. Hype? Gaslighting? https://youtu.be/obNiPVWzkTI

Jarvis

Who give a damn about Twitter, I deleted my account and everyone interested in free speech should do the same. Tired of the uniformed giving opinions when they do no research on what is happening to our world. This is no Pandemic and the truth is coming out. Yes there is a flu but the death rates world wide are no different then in previous years. Tired of the uniformed brainwashed sheep who believe the B.S. that mainstream is delivering on a daily basis. Turn off the f'n T.V. and get on with life.

Jarvis

Jarvis

Ajd

Ok Virgil...simply go and wander the halls of any one of the local hospitals, maskless and being sure to breathe deeply. You will then get your wish. Probably dead in a matter of days. So your wish will come true. Idiot conspiracy theorist. Bet you believe the US election was stolen too!!

VJ

Virgil E Eaves Jr

This is the new world order, where one is punished for telling the truth or for just having and oppinion that doesn't agree with the big tech/Chinese communist oligopoly. It is where a popular social media platform can be destroyed with impunity by its competitors simply because its customers are conservative. It is a new world order I don't want to live in.