Panama sets new record of covid-19 infections

845Views 25Comments Posted 07/01/2022

Panama’s Health Ministry reported 5,043 new cases of covid-19. In the last 24 hours, four deaths were reported for a cumulative of 7,453 deaths and a fatality of 1.5%.  517,445 accumulated cases are reported.

In the last hours, 24,475 tests were applied for positivity of 21%.

Active cases total 30,285 There are 321 hospitalized 281 in wards and 36 in ICU.

The Ministry of Health reminds the population NOT TO LOWER THE GUARD and to continue applying biosecurity measures, such as the use of a mask, alcohol gel, facial screen in public passenger transport, hand washing, physical distancing, and use of alcohol.

In case of symptoms related to the virus, the person should immediately seek medical attention and undergo a Covid-19 test.

General Butler

If a guy hands you a copy of “Mein Kampf” and tells you to “dispute the message”, it is much more efficient to simply punch the Nazi in the face, because he is handing you “Mein Kampf”. Sending people to far right neo Nazi sites like Odyssey and Bitchute is pretty much the same. You don’t argue with Nazis. You flatten them.

Butler's French Maid

Yo General. Can you still change your diapers yourself? It is time.

General Butler

https://gnet-research.org/2021/02/17/odysee-the-new-youtube-for-the-far-right/ What’s political about sending people to the “New YouTube for the Far Right”. You are a fucking Nazi, Butler. You hurt people.

General Butler

Folks, the person who has recently joined the discussions at this website by parasitically adopting the same name as others who are already well known here is an operative working for someone else, perhaps even an A.I. algorithmic response. It should give people great pause to realize those behind this attempt to reorganize civilization will go to such great lengths to keep you from knowing the truth. Here is a link that proves this "Dr." who posted below is just a copy and paste job from a well known psychological operation that has already been exposed. https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/07/fact-check-tweets-replicating-er-doc-lament-are-not-all-pro-vaccine.html Watch the video posted below. There is nothing political about it. It may save your life.

General Butler

What is political about it, Mr. psyop? Attacking the messenger does no one any good. If you cannot dispute the message, that's all you have left.

General Butler

Yeah, I gotta think that a doctor working overtime keeping people alive IRL while risking his own well being is not gonna give two shits about watching your political garbage. You thing he’d change his, mind? Quit his job curing people and spend his days copy pasting bullshit psy-ops like you useless cunts?

General Butler

You need to watch this. Former Pfizer scientist with credentials surpassing anyone in Panama or on this message board. https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/Mike-Session-86-en:0

Sam Ghali, M.D.Q.

Just to give you some better insight into what is actually happening right now, we currently have MORE patients admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 than we’ve had at ANY other time since the pandemic began. The anti vaccination people here need to come spend some time in our ICU watching people beg for their lives. This “Brian” is the devil.

Sam Ghali, M.D. Q

I just left the ER. We are officially back to getting crushed by COVID-19. Delta Variant is running rampant and it's MUCH more transmissible than the original virus. 99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine. Virtually ALL of them wish they had

Brian’s Doctor

So it seems you’ve tested positive for the Chinese virus, the so-called Covid NINETEEN, the Corona—nobody knows what to call it, quite frankly. It’s the most amazing thing, no one knew anything about Corona until a few weeks ago. But the moment I heard about it—the Wuhan flu; it’s also the Wuhan, or WuHAAN—that’s a city in China. Many people don’t know that. But the moment I heard about this Chinese flu, I ordered a test. And it’s an amazing test. We do better testing than anywhere in the world. Some say the Germans have the best tests, but they don’t. Our tests are even better. So you’re positive for Corona. And usually “positive” is a positive word—it’s a very good word, frankly. Everybody thinks it’s good, apart from what you hear on the news—which is fake. It’s largely fake. But in medicine, “positive” is not so good. So it’s very confusing. And I’ve always been very clear about that. Some say “positive” is always good, but I’ve never agreed with that. So you’re positive for the Corona. But you’ll be fine. Totally fine. You might think you’re going to die—and everybody does die, eventually. But you’ll be fine. You feel fine, right? You won’t need a ventilator. There are no ventilators—but you won’t need one. How old are you, 55? You won’t need one. Some people need a ventilator, and they’re amazing machines. Did you know the first ventilator was made by Henry Ford? It’s an incredible piece of equipment. But you’ll be fine. The virus gets into your lungs, which is where you breathe. But you have two of them. Some say you have a spare. Some people only have one lung. It’s true. But I don’t talk about spares. I always want both. Given a choice, I want two lungs. So I’ve asked nurse—what’s your name, Nancy?—I’ve asked nurse Nancy to keep you comfortable. And Nancy is one of our finest nurses. I mean, just look at her. Incredible, right? Nancy, you’re really incredible. You’re not afraid of Corona, are you, the Chinese Plague? I didn’t think so. Nancy will bring you whatever you need. And if you start coughing, do that into your elbow, so you don’t make a mess. Okay, you’re doing great. I’ll see you later. Edit/live update: "You can call it a germ. You can call it a flu. You can call it a virus. You can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody even knows what it is."

Brian

BREAKING: PRE-SUICIDE LONG POST. My name is Brian, and I was an employee at the Coronavirus factory run by Big Chungus. My boss, Reanu Keeves, (Keanu Reeves(wholesome man)‘s evil brother) comes up to me and he says to me “Brian, the time has come. It is time to make the Coronavirus in this Coronavirus factory. I am Reanu Keeves, Keanu Reeves’s evil brother.” So I says to him “Ok Reanu Keeves’s Keanu Reeves’s evil brother, I will do that because you asked me too. But will you give me money? “no” said Reanu Keeves, Keanu Reeve’s evil brother. “Ok” says Brian (me) So I do my work and go home. On the way back, Karl Marx and Max Stirner come up to me and they’re like “Hey there little boy, do u work at Big Chungus Coronavirus Factory” So I say “Why yes, Karx Marx from communist manifesto and Max Stirner from popular anime “The Ego And It’s Own”, I, Brian, the author, do in fact work at Big Chungus’s Coronavirus factory” And the old men are like “tomorrow at work can you break into Big Chungus (meme of fat bugs bunny)‘s office, and steal the secret papers about the factory?” And I’m like “no i cant do that stealing is wrong and i am get fired. But I will do it if you give me a money.” “Ok” says old guys So I go home, and see my hot girl freind who is totally real and has big boobs. “hey babe how was work?” She asks “Shut the fuck up bitch” I say We have super hot sex for the next three days, and then I go back to work at Big Chungus Coronavirus Factory. “YOUR’RE LAIT!” Screams Keanu Reeves evil brother “Fuck u” I say, and then I pull out a glock 19 and blow his fucking head off. I put is body in the Coronavirus machine. Then I sneek up to fat bugs bunny meme’s office, and break in. It’s really dark so I turn on light, and take the secret papers. Suddenly, the wooden thing that u open to get into room (i forget name) opens up, and in walks Big Chungus. He say “WAT ARE U DO HERE??!! IM CALL THE POLICE “No sir please don’t I’m so sorry I’m begging you please.” I say He says “2 BaD!” and calls the police. The police show up and they say “WE ARE PLOLICE!! U UNDER AREWST!!!” But then they see a black man walking a dog and go to shoot him. While they distracted, I run away, but then I get attacked by a DRACULA!! He’s like “Aaahhh I’m a Dracula I drink blood aaaahhhh” “No sir please don’t I’m so sorry I’m begging you please.” I say “No” it says Then I pull out an onion, and throw it at him. “Aaahhh I’m allergic to onions!!! Ahhhh” then the Dracula turns back into a frog. Suddenly, big Chungus appears behind me and he’s like “I got you know” and the police come back and point their guns at me. I cry. “Hand over the pappers.” Big Chungus (fat bugs bunny) says to me. “no” I say, and then I pull out a can of black paint, and throw it on fat rabbit. “Ahhh now i am covered in black paint that really sucks.” He says Then the police say “everyone look! It’s another black persons!” And they shoot Big Chungus. I run away, and give the papers to Max Stirner and Karl Marx They say “thank you so much loois, thanks to you, we can expose Big Chungus and cure the Cornucopiavirus. U r a her0.” “ok” I say. Then I go back home and go have more hot sex with my gilr frieeng.

Brian’s Broken Personality

It’s time Brian. Queen of Hearts. Hang yourself. You are a lonely misfit. You smell bad. Everyone laughs at you and mocks you. Even your family wants nothing to do with you. It’s time. Hang yourself. People find you repugnant.

Brian

BREAKING NEWS! MURDER PENIS! https://www.bitchute.com/Penis. https://www.zerohedge.com/Penis. JFK Jr is Alive (sort of, if you glue the pieces back on). KILL CUMSHOTS (thank you! My face please!). TERRORISM FAUCI FRANKFURTERS! LETS GO BRANSON (I love Russian Comedians. Joke Laugh at you!). Poop. Penis.

Brian

GRAPHIC WARNING YOUNG HEARTS-PRO ATHLETES HEARTS FAILING EVERY DAY NOW - TOO MANY TO HIDE 💀💀💀 https://www.bitchute.com/video/j34ZcjfROjwi/ | All the science journals globally are talking about massive heart failure in young but now are warning in older too! Even CDC warns about heart damage. Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html This is resulting in massive global death as insurance company below states increase in death 400% above a 1 in 200 year 10% increase...folks the death as I said was coming is here now. Only the very sick can continue to deny this genocide. Share all this information daily wide and far as you can. We are winning this war against us. Why are governments hiding the truth from the people? The KILL SHOTS are killing people at staggering levels now...NEVER BEFORE SEEN BY INSURANCE COMPANIES! “The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people. “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.” OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state. Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. “And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said. “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”” So, what is driving this unprecedented surge in all-cause mortality? “Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”” https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html | Ventura County Nurses Blow the Whistle on Crisis in Local Health Care! No VAERS Reporting Angela, a nurse for more than 25 years, confirms that in her hospital’s emergency room, they say they are seeing more heart problems in young adults, which are never reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Re­porting System (VAERS) as potential ad­verse reactions to COVID “vaccinations.” Another nurse, Jennifer, says ER nurs­es privately say they are seeing “all the clot­ting, bleeding and things you would expect from the vaccine six months later — brain bleeds, heart attacks in younger 50-year-olds. No doctor will admit this is from the vaccine. They won’t make the VAERS re­port.” When Daniel asked fellow nurses and practitioners if they report to VAERS, they looked at him like, “What’s that?” “I’ve seen people in their thirties [with these problems], and the doctor’s just like, ‘Oh, you have s—y genes,’” he says. “I’m like, are you kidding me?” All nurses interviewed say they are seeing “ground-glass opacity” results in the CT scans of people’s lungs who recently took the experimental vaccines — and that this is never reported to VAERS. https://www.conejoguardian.org/2021/10/21/ventura-county-nurses-blow-the-whistle-on-crisis-in-local-health-care/ | What all the mentally ill going to do now as the truth of this genocide comes out daily? Keep having mental breakdowns or accept they have been lied to and the world they believed is crumbling before them. This is a war against humanity driven by murdering tyrant terrorists. We need to stand together against these killers. They must be arrested, prosecuted and executed for their crimes against humanity.

Brian

BREAKING: District Judge Mark Pittman has denied the FDA's request for the delayed release of “[a]ll data and information for the Pfizer Vaccine" The FDA is ordered to produce the following: •12,000 pages by 1/31/22 •55,000 pages every 30 days beginning 3/1/22 | Note the murdering tyrant criminal terrorists said it would take them 75 years to turn over study data that took them 3 months to receive, WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE HIDING MASSIVE DEATH AND INJURY as the initial batch disclosed that as well as premediated murder! All protection from prosecution is gone! The truth is pouring out daily now faster and faster. Only those in the cult cannot understand what is happening.

Brian

Official German Government data suggests the Fully Vaccinated will develop Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome by the end of January 2022! German Government Data for the alleged Omicron variant of Covid-19, suggests that most of the “fully vaccinated” will have full blown Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) by the end of January 2022, after confirming that the immune systems of the fully vaccinated have already degraded to an average of minus 87%. https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/02/german-gov-data-suggests-fully-vaccinated-developing-ade/ | The truth just keeps pouring in globally as we the BILLIONS uncover all the crimes of the murdering tyrant criminal terrorists!

Brian

AstraZeneca Vaccine Creator Says Booster Shots Twice A Year Not Sustainable “[If] your goal is to stop all infections … that is wrong,” the scientist added, emphasizing that when it comes to the virus “the worst is absolutely behind us.” He noted that “more strong evidence is needed” before following the lead of locations like Israel, which has approved the use of a fourth booster dose. However, one of the most vaccinated nation Israel may switch to the policy of herd immunity to be achieved through mass infection as the vaccines have failed to curb the rising cases of COVID-19 Omicron variant. https://greatgameindia.com/astrazeneca-booster-not-sustainable/ | Some murdering governments are pushing 6 and some are saying from every 6 months to every 3 months to be able to buy food with your Nazi Pass (they are already turning off peoples ability to shop if they refuse the endless "coffin boosters" and now there are talks about monthly KILL SHOT injections to be able to buy food and have a job. These are such totalitarian evil times that two creators of the "vaccines" many refer to as KILL SHOTS are now openly talking against governments, they are aware of the amount of people being murdered by these KILL SHOTS! WOW...Even the "vaccine" creators are turning against the murdering tyrant terrorists! NOTE this is the second creator of these "vaccines" that has turned against them! Only those abused by the criminal governments who are under mass formation, which is the same as being part of Jones Town Cult will continue to obey their abusers and keep injecting this poison juice into their veins!

Brian

New cases = FRAUD CASES...as the entire world knows these tests are discredited as fraudulent. Even courts of law have backed up these tests are FRAUD! Even the FDA as of today has removed these FRAUD TESTS! These fraud tests cannot determine a common cold, coronavirus, delta or omiBS or influenza...they are FRAUD! It is a crime to terrorize the public with FRAUD.

Brian’s Medical Advice

GRU HQ

Brian, we fired you yesterday. Too many complaints in the office about your personal hygiene. Shitting your pants in the Panama Newsroom Office then wiping it on the walls while screaming MURDER! TERRORIST KILL SHOT HAHAHA! Is a bit over the top, even for us. We found you a job giving handjobs at the St Petersburg bus station men’s room with your mom. Report there immediately and stop posting here.

Panama NewsRoom

Meh. We let you stay because those are the orders from St. Petersburg. Even we think Brian is kind of a smelly cunt.

Brian

Worship my CAPSLOCK KEY, BITCHES! I AM THE KING OF PANAMA NEWSROOM!

Brian, you are doing Putin’s Cock’s work. May Satan Bless Evil Retarded Smelly Diaper Wearing Brian.

Snake Pliskin

Amen Brian. Penis. God Bless Gump.

Brian

Not possible. Virus is not real. Bitchute! GreatGameIndia! ZeroHedge Bulgarian Scammer! KILL SHOTS! Peanut Butter! Horse Paste! Fox News! Trump Is the President of my Underpants! The only thing that is real is BRIAN’S MEDICAL ADVICE! You are a terrorist if you don’t take BRIAN’S MEDICAL ADVICE! My plumber’s Mother is My psychiatrist’s friend’s, cousin’s DOCTOR!!! MURDER DENTAL ASSISTANTS! CHILDREN SANDWICHES with FAUCHI CHEESE! My butthole thinks the erection was stolen. GUMP 2024! SAVE THE SNAILS! Penis.