COVID-19: Children’s Hospital could be out of beds by month-end

380Views 26Comments Posted 14/01/2022

So far in 2022, 101 children have been treated, 10% have been diagnosed and hospitalized says the director of the Children's Hospital, Paul Gallardo, highlighting that if these numbers are maintained and at the end of the month there are 200 diagnosed and 12% are hospitalized, this would exceed the number of beds assigned to treat the disease.

He highlighted the importance of vaccinating children, not only to protect them but because they are vehicles of the virus and to create a safety margin when returning to school in person.

So, in a previous post, Captain parrots a statement from John Hopkins that “ .5,200 kids hospitalised [sic] with confirmed or suspected Covid . This is an all time US high” to which I pointed out the attempted diminished word “suspected” [of having Covid] is included in the statement -proving my point. Come on guys, read and think critically! Nowhere does Captain mention that “ Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show”. Now since this age group (12 to 17-year olds are still “children”) and as we await the VAERS reporting of the similar GRAND HUMAN EXPERIMENT for 5-11 year olds, we hope it does not prove out that, as some experts now worry, that the “vaccine” will cause more deaths and injuries than Covid. Or shall we all just ignore the fact that the “authorities” are still busy manipulating the data (manipulating data is NOT Science)?

Anna

Sinclair I once asked a local why the parents do not get mad when their 14 year old gets pregnant, the answer I got is they are actually happy because they get a grandchild. With that attitude things will never change. Kids raising kids.

Sinclair

In Panama it's possible to have the children's hospital full of parents and their children. Every 14 year old mother and her 2 year old son. Better planning on behalf of the government.

Ken

Ken

Although it’s a pretty good stretch for 2500 journalists and 200 photographers keep a secret like that for 171 years. Reuters is a $58 Billion company. Pfizer is not even listed anywhere in the top 100 shareholders. One of us is clearly a deluded silly person susceptible to conspiracy theories. And the other one is me, who believes doctors and can read a whitepaper rather than get my news and education from horse paste eating urine drinking “Jim Bob” on Bitchute. I’m handsome too. And you come off as a whackadoodle nutcase.

Ken

Hey fake Ken . I stand what I said Reuters is in fact a fact checker for Pfizer and Pfizer owns shares in Reuters. So it is a bullshit fact check group. As you can see folks the fake Ken, Brian etc do not have the 2 working brain cells to even post a original name. Losers at best, retards most likely.

Ken

My mistake. I learned something today: Reuters is an independent news service that was established in London in 1851 by the German-born Paul Reuter. It was acquired by the Thomson Corporation in 2008 and now makes up the media division of Thomson Reuters. It employs around 2,500 journalists and 600 photojournalists in about 200 locations worldwide. Reuters is one of the largest news agencies in the world. So Reuters has been the fact checker for EARTH for 171 YEARS. A bit longer than Pfizer has existed. I should really fact check myself before spewing nonsense. I keep getting caught!

Ken

Fake Brian you are the stupid one. You know that Reuters is the fact checker for Pfizer? No you did not. Anything Reuters says about the experimental biological agent is biased to their boss Pfizer. Get informed idiot

https://www.rtnews.co.il/?view=article&id=49&catid=22 There’s the VERY FIRST (planted propaganda) article launching the “dead soccer players lie” Ken, you ignorant slut. It’s from the Israeli Hebrew language version of RT! (Russian Television News). My God you are fucking dumb. I’ll sell you the Panama Canal for $10,000. You stupid cunt.

Brian

My God Ken are you gullible. “ https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-sport-idUSL1N2T81NY”. Pretty fucking easy to check. Stop spreading disinformation you prick. “ Claims that 108 FIFA soccer players died in 2021 are based on a problematic list of deaths in an Israeli news article. The list does not prove a common link between the deaths of athletes and COVID-19 vaccines.” So, “all those soccer players” are actually 0.

Brian

Ken, nobody cares if you get vaxxed. Fuck off. Just stay out of our hospitals and die quietly at home. The problem with you retards is you come begging to be saved when you are 30x more likely to require hospitalization and 10x more likely to die. Just stay home and die. No hospital beds for the filthy un vaxxed. Choke on Satan’s cock for eternity when you get to hell.

Ken

Boy is it ever easy too see who drank the vaccine kool-aid and now they want everyone to be vaxxed damaged like they are. I bet all those health soccer players who are dying are sure glad they took the shot because it made dying symptoms less severe

Sid

“VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.” https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html So yeah, easy to argue with Anna, you stupid, stupid evil cunt. A child could argue with it because it says right on the website that ANYONE can submit ANYTHING and that it means NOTHING. It’s just an evil lying feckwit detector.

Anna

I stand corrected. Covid definitely fixes stupid. The un vaxxed have a 30x greater chance of being hospitalized and a 10x greater chance of dying. I am also painfully aware that this is Panama, and there are no American politics here. Covid WILL fix my stupidity, and I look forward to choking on Satan’s cock in hell for eternity. Sorry.

Ken

Canas plus the fact that you were taken to the cleaners on what you paid for your house. Likely never to find a bigger sucker to get you out from under water.

Brian

This pile of unedited crowed sourced shit? Easy to argue with a dumpster fire full of garbage that anyone can submit to at any time. You can lie and I can lie and VAERS just displays it all. https://vaers.hhs.gov/ You are one evil, dumb cunt, “Anna” the Russian sock puppet. VAERS is absolutely meaningless. It’s just as valid as the contents of any public trash can. No statistical vetting or evaluation whatsoever. You don’t mind if those last few kid who die are yours, right? I hope your children are the one’s who die from your parental negligence, cunt.

Anna

Yes healthy kids have a 99.998 % chance of living if they get the china flu so let's pump them full of experimental junk. Sounds about right for a libtard. Hard to argue with the VAERS website that says 3 times more people have died from this jab than all other vaccines combined for 30 years. You just can not fix stupid.

Snake Pliskin

For all of the American feckwits posting here: “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” - Isaac Asimov The Russians here are evil. The Americans willfully stupid.

Cañas

Children are dirty little disease vectors that will spread Covid far and wide. All the children must be vaccinated. I am NOT so stupid that I really believe there are “genes” in mRNA vaccines because I am not stupid enough to get my news from gap toothed hillbilly preachers on Bitchute. Children interacting at school are very very likely to bring the virus home and give smoking fat old grandma or me the kiss of death. It is well established science that while the vaccines don't prevent spread of the virus, at least it offers a therapeutic benefit and is protective against hospitalization or death. Seatbelts don’t prevent auto accidents either. But a seatbelt WILL prevent you from dying. Bullet proof vests do not prevent shootings. But a good one will allow you to survive a shooting with a bruise instead of bleeding out. The vaccine will most certainly prevent you from dying, but wont stop you from getting sick. “Left and Right” are political terms applicable to the US, but we are in Panama, and politics have no bearing on science or medical decisions anywhere. I am not THAT much of a feckwit. I am, however, incredibly racist against Panamanians and if my neighbors knew that I thought they were all stupid, they would tar and feather me and run me out of town. Rightfully. Thank God they don’t know how I despise them. I only live here because I am too poor to live in the US.

Brian

@Gigi: a “bed” is not just a mattress and a bed frame. It is also thousands of dollars worth of equipment, monitors, ventilators, IV machines…and real estate and staff to care for additional beds. But when you or your children get Covid, we’ll just toss a mattress and bed frame in a hallway and tell the staff to ignore you or your vile spawn.

Get your kids vaccinated..over 800 have died of Covid in USA alone (CDC data by age group ) Also Paediatric Hospital Association data (US) Over 5000 kids currently in hospital with Covid in USA . Fortunately the LIFE SHOT message is being heeded here in Panama and families are responding positively so that is good news

Ajd

Canas, there is a difference between IQ and common sense. The science has always said that, just like with the flu, there is no "cure" for covid.....just some protection from the worst of its effects. Why is it that idiots like you cannot understand that simple truth. Children are dying!! Yet you still choose to spout your insanely idiotic conspiracy theories in the hope that some other simple-minded fool like you gets caught up in your lunacy. If you actually feel the way you obviously do, do us all a favour....keep your idiocy to yourself.

Cañas

Notice how they make children out to be dirty little disease vectors that will spread the kung flu far and wide? All the children must be pumped full of Mrna genes or they will spread the virus at school acvording to these idiots. Yet it is well established science that the jabs don't prevent spread of the virus. At best it offers a minimal theraputic benefit. It's disgusting how the left treats children. Yes Gigi allocating more beds would be an easy solution but then they wouldn't be able to fear monger with these types of articles. As has been pointed out ad naseum on this forum the IQ here in Panama is 80 so the pooulation is easily manipulated.

Gigi

Just buy more beds, can't these people solve the simplest of problems?

Brian

The vaccines save lives. If you don’t like them don’t take one. But that doesn’t change their effectiveness at reducing hospitalization and death. Sure, you can still transmit it, yes natural immunity is a thing, yes different people have wildly different risk profiles determining whether they should get a vaccine. But nonetheless, they do work to save lives. Don’t listen to the Russian sock puppets that want you dead.

Evil Retarded Smelly Piece of Shit Brian

Between 2020 and 2021, the Children's Hospital treated 438 children infected with covid-19, of this group 15% required pediatric intensive care, while unfortunately, 12 died from the disease. There are 12 dead children because of me and MHogan and the other sock puppets. More dying. Who’s the murdering terrorists? Oh, me and my evil friends.