Chlorine Dioxide Health Alert

988Views 16Comments Posted 02/02/2021

The Department of Pharmacy and Drugs of the Ministry of Health (Minsa)reported Tuesday, February 2, that it has received reports of people who "experience adverse events" after taking a product that contains chlorine dioxide as a treatment against covid-19 .

The events include respiratory failure, changes in the electrical activity of the heart, abnormal heart rhythms, low blood pressure caused by dehydration, acute liver failure, low blood cell count, severe vomiting, and severe diarrhea.

"Currently there are no clinical studies to support the efficacy and safety of chlorine dioxide for the treatment of Covid-19," the Ministry said.

In these cases, the Minsa asked the population not to eat products whose content contains chlorine dioxide or  a "miraculous mineral solution."

"The main drug regulatory authorities worldwide are warning about possible health complications that the use of these products could have," the ministry said in a statement.

Brian

If I get the experimental untested vaccine: 💉💉💉 1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? Government Response - No 2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc and everyone work normally? Government Response - No 3.- Will I be resistant to covid? Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it 4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore? Government Response - No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows. 5.- If we experimentally vaccinate all children, will school resume normally? Government Response - No 6.- If I am experimentally vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government Response - No 7.- If I am experimentally vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government Response - No 8.- If I experimentally vaccinate myself and my grandfather, can we hug each other? Government Response - No 9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened thanks to experimentally vaccines? Government Response - No 10.- Will the experimentally vaccinated be able to gather? Government Response - No 11.- What is the real benefit of experimentally vaccination? Government Response - The virus won't kill you. 12.- Are you sure the experimentally vaccine won't kill me? Government Response - No 13.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway ... Why would I get experimentally vaccinated?" Government Response - To protect others. 14.- So if I get experimentally vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them? Government Response - No So to summarize, the Covid19 experimental vaccine... Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not prevent you from getting it. Does not stop you passing it on Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns. Does not eliminate the need for masking. So...what is the experimental vaccine actually doing?

Brian

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/cures/ Cures for Covid-19 confirmed by Medical Experts including H202 videos by doctors. Nobody has a crystal ball, but these perpetual lockdowns are strangling businesses across the world and destroying society. There are talks in Europe of extending them into September 2021. There are others talking "they" want these lockdowns for the next 5 years. Remember when they conned us with "2 weeks to flatten the curve" that turned into a year of lies, deceit executed on fraudulent PCR reporting used to implement these draconian measures against humanity which even the WHO admits after fraudulently telling the world to use 40 cycles on purpose now states otherwise and we know that anything over 10 cycles creates almost 100% false positives. There will most likely be extreme violent uprising in the spring to summer as people revolt against the draconian overreaching measures taken against the people across this world. This is extreme and unlike anything in history. We are living in history and many books will be written about this time and the stories within them will depend on who the victor is. Trust in both government and media is at the lowest levels ever in the worlds history. Using John Hopkins Hospital world wide data (which is said to be over reporting a study came out of the USA that reporting was 16.7 times too high due to 'Illegal' inflation of the fatalities,) still using inflated numbers the current global death rate is an astonishingly low (lower than influenza) 0.000292 which is close to zero mathematically as they terrorize the general population with "New Cases" based upon EU court disclosed findings in case law that 97% are false. That means out of every 1000 cases in the news only 30 are real. Get what is going on now? What is going on has NOTHING to do with what you have been told. It is much more sinister and it is impacting everybody around you and they are destroying everything about society. 10,000,000 people per day are waking up from this bad nightmare and those responsible for these crimes will pay! If Someone dies of a pre-existing condition, they call it a covid death. If someone dies from having the experimental vaccine they say they died of a pre-existing condition. Anybody questioning any of this yet?

sral

The admin of NP has at least twice cut my comments. I find that hard to believe since I do not cut/paste wild conspiracy delusions nor do I personally call out the BSers on this forum. I am not a Covid-45 denier, nor a climate change denier. So why the censorship?

More "Medical Experts" brian????

Brian

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/cures/ Cures for Covid-19, confirmed by Medical Experts including H202 videos by doctors

Hey Jackson. I've never taken a drop of that stuff and I'm doing just fine. So....what's your point?

Brian

COVID-19 Fatalities 16.7 Times Too High Due to 'Illegal' Inflation https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/covid-19-fatalities-167-times-too-high-due-illegal-inflation1

Judy

I have just finished watching the video that Brian entered https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZHJp8R0GoJw3/ If people can't see what has been happening, there is no hope. There is genocide happening. Individuals will have to answer for what they are doing.

Hey brian/butler. You ever consider that perhaps your kind are responsible for the deaths of those who refuse the "fake vaccine"? You spread your nonsense in hopes of convincing others to believe it and that makes you responsible.

Jackson

I have been using Chlorine Dioxide for over 20 plus years with no adverse effects. When you take more than the advised dosage you may experience nausea. I use it daily and after 20 plus years am still alive and healthy. Like anything else, follow the directions. If you are using it I would advise you to buy the book by Jim Kimble, MMS Health Recovery Guide. Just remember no matter what you take or what you do some people or companies will always attempt to make you wrong.. These people are often planted intentionally by big pharma who want to sell their drugs. Use your own common sense and stop listening to the Media B.S.. As far as the vaccine, Never for me, check out the number of deaths so far. Play Russian Roulette if you must, you just may be one of the lucky ones. There are much safer options out there.

Brian

@Flat Rabbit You mean the Lancet that allowed a fraudulent study to be published on hydroxychloroquine that was purposely posted to outlaw its use? That same group that was complicit in the global crimes? That fraudulent paper published on the Lancet resulted in governments outlawing the use of hydroxychloroquine just as it was being shown to be highly effective. See the jump in deaths in Panama and other countries when this deception took place. You see an immediate jump in deaths when they suppressed through fraud the use of hydroxychloroquine. As we know that fraudulent paper was removed from Lancet but what we do know as doctors haves said is countless people were murdered from its fraudulent posting and the response. It took 3 to 5 months for health departments across the world to once again allow hydroxychloroquine use. So yes I am familiar with all of these and more.

Brian

@General Butler I agree with you. My wife and I have stated over dinner who nice it will be when people like these covididiots take the non vaccine and are extinguished. If they are this stupid and still this stupid after the thousands of doctors, scientists and government facts I have presented they really do deserve to take their non vaccine so they be pathogenically primed! These people are the same people who were responsible for the crimes of the last century and the world really would be better off with out them. They disgust me how they care so little for humanity and deny the crimes against humanity. Dr. Vernon below is breaking down crying in the video I posted because he like me and many others understand the Genocide happening. These criminals that participate and deny it are equally guilty of the crimes before us.

General Butler

Suffering through the ignorant platitudes of enslaved worshippers of designated 'authority' (like Flat Rabbit and casual observer) are almost enough to make one wish the Great Reset culling would get on with it.

Flat Rabbit

If freedom of speech didn’t include lying there wouldn’t be as many deluded conspiracy theorists. Brian, try reading Lancet, JAMA, or STAT.

Good grief brian.

Brian

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, explains why doctors and nurses giving the covid-19 vaccine will be tried as war criminals. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZHJp8R0GoJw3/