Dehydrated cub rescued  in Boquete

A male ocelot (Leopardus pardalis)  cub found   dehydrated on a farm in  Francés Abajo, in the Boquete district, Chiriquí became the 65th animal to be rescued this year by  the Ministry of Environment Agency (MiAMBIENTE) and  biodiversity units from  the Protected Areas Biodiversity authority

1,038Views 17Comments Posted 26/06/2020

Related Articles

Jbbrown

sorry to break it to you but Panama is now #1 in Central America for the kung flu. https://www.laestrella.com.pa/nacional/200627/200628-panama-pais-casos-covid-19-centroamerica-caribe Finally the mediocre Panamanians excel at something, you go boyz.

4 months ago
sral

Kudos to Capitán for calling the troll jbrown out. The story is a good news about a rescued wild cat and the Brown guy chimes in with his anti-panameño bloviation. Reader commentary is usually a response to the story. It is not rants against your host country or stuff that should be on a Fbook page, like humanitarian flight info. Mellow out all y´all and we will survive this madness, even if you are in the #1 covid nation, USA.

4 months ago

JbBrown makes a classic case as a troll. He has nothing to do all day as he sits in his Canal Zone booth counting ships. My granddaughter tells me he has advanced trollitis and the best medication is to ignore his posts as really he is bored shitless and loves to troll all day. This is my last response as he openly admits he trolls for a living.

4 months ago
Tomcat

Hello all from the great State of Ohio. We have gotten settled in and are planning our July 4th activities. We shop when we want, go when we want and have been enjoying days boating and skiing with the family. Leaving Panama best decision we could have made hands down. Hey JB I see you still got those liberals panties in a twist LOL. I see there are new Humanitarian flights scheduled, that was fast! As JB pointed out in another post, when the wealthy Jews leave you know things are going to get worse!

4 months ago

Ohio State has increased cases and deaths since opening. Stay safe and enjoy .

4 months ago
Jbbrown

As predicted you respond like a pavlovian dog.

4 months ago

your only power is in your self-deluded mind moron.

4 months ago
Jbbrown

My true power is making Observer and Oh ya respond to my every post!

4 months ago

Ref my point above. Bye troll

4 months ago

Sleep well tonight savior of the world. Keep posting your life saving insights. Self delusion must be a wonderful drug.

4 months ago
Oh ya

Listen up folks jbbrown is right panama is the only place in the world that has murders and bad stuff . And i am guessing you can buy bad drugs here that make you believe you are a world hero

5 months ago
Palm Tree

I remember when those tourists were murdered. The police couldn't solve the crime so they invented the story about them being killed and dismembered by wild animals. What people will fall for here boggles the mind. I remember when the police wouldn't even investigate the Bocas serial murders. It took a gringo Don Winner to investigate and solve the case for the police. I read once that Bocas is were gringos go to die and with the number of murders there over the years . Police are not going to save anyone here, you have to defend yourself. Hell police here won't even solve the crime, your death will be blamed on lightening or something!

5 months ago

Yes to places like US South where they have a raging pandemic and Mayors are closing the pubs. I have local friends in Miami who are booking flights to return to Panama ..dual citizenship..in order to escape. They tell me can’t wait to get back.

4 months ago
Jbbrown

I see it as a public service to remind people of where they are so they don't become complacent. No telling how many people my posts have saved! I know that tens of thousands have already taken flights to safety out of Panama so I rest well at night knowing that I am a good world citizen doing my part to help others.

5 months ago

Don't you ever get tired of commenting on every story posted on this "leftist rag" you so clearly despise?

5 months ago

5 months ago
Jbbrown

So cute! Remember when the two Dutch girls were abducted and their dismembered bodies found up there? They tried to blame it on wild animals like this cute little Ocelot. It was animals alright the two legged kind! Sadly we are going to see a lot more of that type of violent crime here as the Quarantine induced economic collapse gets into full swing. We all need to think safety and security going forward.

5 months ago